Secondlife Fitness is GCC's leading ecommerce platform in that helps SMEs go global
WHY SELL ON SECONDLIFE FITNESS
Join Secondlife Fitness, Connect with thousands of buyers from the GCC and Beyond.
Get the tools and know-how to build a successful ecommerce presence for your business.
Receive orders and sell your product
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run your online business
- Our SecondLife Fitness Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Account verification process
- Verifying your account is easy, and we ensure you go live in less than 10min of successful registration and documents availability.
- We have strategically provided personal onboarding experience and customer centric journey for easy onboarding.
Package and ship with ease
- Vendors/Sellers will be able to transact and communicate without living the platform. This is truly a one-step shop for both buyers and sellers.
- Where you are a registered business or individual seller, SecondLife Fitness will serve you needs.
Get payments and grow your business
- Best in Class Payment gateways to receive your payments instantly. Get paid by Link or Card Payment.
- Here at Secondlife Fitness, All transaction are secured.
BEST PAYOUT FEES FOR SELLERS
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It doesn’t cost a thing to list up to 5 items a month, and you only pay after your stuff sells.
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
your currency may vary based on changes in the exchange rate.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on SecondLife Fitness
How do fees work on SecondLife Fitness?
Joining and starting a shop on SecondLife Fitness is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It costs AED 1.50 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 3.5% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs).
Listing fees are billed for AED 2.50 USD, so if your bank’s currency is not AED, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
It’s easy to set up a shop on SecondLife Fitness. Create an SecondLife Fitness account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your SecondLife Fitness Fees).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from PayPal sales on SecondLife Fitness will be deposited into your PayPal account upon release from PayPal. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you are required to upload you business documents or valid means of Identification. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.
What can I sell on SecondLife Fitness?
SecondLife Fitness provides a marketplace for refurbished fitness equipment’s.
What is not permitted: Visit our Terms and conditions page for a comprehensive list of prohibited items